Located in the Zillertal not far from the Inntal, Achental, and Alpbachtal, Hells Ferienresort is the perfect starting point for excursions in picturesque mountain villages, for sporty activities, and for a variety of other experiences.
The historic walls of the cities of Rattenberg, Schwaz, Hall, and Innsbruck tell of an eventful history and include theaters, galleries, restaurants, cafes, museums, and shops. The shopping centers in Wörgl, Schwaz, and Innsbruck can also be reached in less than an hour from your vacation accommodations.
Have you had enough of the hustle and bustle and summer heat? On the Hintertux Glacier, you can keep a cool head even in summer. The surrounding mountains are also perfect for refreshing hikes. The crystal-clear Achensee, the reservoirs in the upper Zillertal, and the wonderful outdoor pools provide for refreshing adventure in the cool water. Awaiting you and your children at the mountain stations of the summer lifts are exciting fairytale worlds, action offers, and playgrounds.
- Interactive world of wood at the FeuerWerk in Fügen
- Speed and adrenaline on the first alpine coaster in the Zillertal, the Arena Coaster
- Zillertal Dairy in Mayrhofen - experience milk and cheese production up-close then enjoy a tasting
- The glass town of Rattenberg - Austria's smallest town
- Swimming in the Achensee with steamboat ride
- Observing the kings of the air on the Ahorn - the "Eagle's Stage"
- The Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens near Innsbruck
With the title "The Art of Crystal Fiction", the chambers of wonder are showcased in a new splendor with many surprises - an experience that you just can't miss.
- Fascinating ambiance - the WhiteLounge - unique location on the Ahorn, Mayrhofen
- Spannagelhöhle and ice cave on the Hintertuxer glacier
- Innsbruck - the state capital with its Gothic historic district and the famous "Golden Roof"
- Insight into farming life at the Farmhouse Museum in Kramsach
- The Zillertaler Höhenstraße, one of Austria's most beautiful alpine roads
- Schlegeis alpine road
- The Zillertal
- Schwaz - silver mine
- "Haus der Völker" in Schwaz
- Schloss Tratzberg
- Planetarium, in Schwaz
- Hall in Tirol's Old Town
- Kufstein fortress
- Grossglockner high alpine road
- Krimml waterfalls in the Hohe Tauern National Park